Monday, December 5, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge

 

ingredients:
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup peanut butter chips
1 7-ounce jar marshmallow cream
3/4 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup butter
2 1/4 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla

1. Put the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips in separate, heat-safe bowls.
2. Mix together the marshmallow, milk, butter and sugar over medium heat.
3. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. Boil and stir for five minutes.
5. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
6. Pour half the mixture into each bowl of chips; stir until melted.
7. Pour melted chocolate into foil-lined 8 by 8 inch pan. Quickly pour the melted peanut butter chips over it.
8. Let cool on the counter.
Now that the Holidays are quickly approaching its time to heat up those ovens. It's so nice to bring sweet treats to work, party's, events or even to your next door neighbors. (even though I have No Clue who my new neighbors are and I will be bringing them Nothing! haha) but I will be dropping Goodies off to my old Fabulous neighbors that I Love! This year I will be making mini Christmas platters. Leading up to my big Bake day I will be adding a new recipe each day....Stay Tuned! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...