Wednesday, February 22, 2012

just you.

                                                                             Ralph.


*Today has been a busy crafty day...Ralph is so cute as he tries to help and add his tips where he thinks are needed. "Do those nail polishes look even?" as I was making some magnet boards. I can't begin to explain how much of a man's man he is, so when he makes comments like that it seriously warms my heart. Even though.... Of course they were even! hehe ;)


Love is a funny thing, it's a constant reminder of how great life is. Tonight as a skim through my pictures online for tomorrow "Scrap-booking" project I cant help but to smile at Ralph and I's life together. We are two fools in love, and I want nothing else in this world. just him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...