Friday, February 3, 2012

Little Girl's Fashion

I Love Clothes....and I sometimes get lost in what my children will like to wear (I don't have any yet). I love comfortable fashion for children but I love things to look nice. I dread the day my child say's he or she wants to buy "Character" clothes...Like Disney. I don't think I could ever get myself to do such a thing. BUT....I have no problem letting my child pick out what they would like to wear...I'm the one buying the clothes so I would obviously put staples in their closet that I would like and they could go to town. I have to admit (Crazy I know) but I have been buying children's clothes since I was like 16!! It started one day when I went into the Gap and saw a pair of over-sized cardigans for toddlers....the rest is history OR should I say in Rubbermaid bins in my basement clearly labeled! Here's an Idea of what you can expect my little Grasshoppers Wardrobe to look like....









              HOW I PICTURE MYSELF AS A    MOMMY............

                                                                              Can't Wait.
*Inside look on Boys Fashion coming soon......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...