Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Battle of the Beard PT.2

AFTER 137 DAYS..... RALPH SHAVED HIS BEARD!!! Hallelujah!! I am Overwhelmed with excitement!! I cant wait to get Home and Grab his Beautiful Face and KISS him. Doing the Happy Dance all the way Home.....He has such a cute way of spilling the beans too.
             
                         I called him and he answered.
                                         My phone beeped and I tell him I just got a text messages.
                                                                                          Check it when I get off the phone.
ITS HIM AND HIS FRESHLY SHAVED FACE!!

He sent it to my phone and it said sent the second his phone rang. Crazy Right. Ya I know. Love my Ralph.

                                                                                                                              Rawwwrrrr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...