Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Because.

 
Because I Love Music....
    Because I seriuosly can not stop listening to the Lumineers...
          Because this Song makes me Happy....
                 Because I like to play it a little too loud in our Home....
                          Because I like to play it WAY too Loud in my car....
                                   Because Ralph actually knows the words because I dont stop playing it...
                                           Because I love the lights in the video and suspenders... 
                                                Because I think my dogs like it...
                                                    Because before Ralph and I dated, Ralph knew I belonged to him...
                                                         Because I knew HE belonged to me...
                                                           
                                                      Just. F******. BECAUSE.

                                                     

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...