Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chocolate Stuffed Strawberries


             Chocolate Stuffed Strawberries
 I LOVE Chocolate dipped strawberries…but I wanted to try something different. I Love baking sticks and I have made Cake Pops, lolly pops, Pancake Pops, Bite Sized Apple Pie Pops, Yogurt Pops and now Chocolate Stuffed Strawberry Pops!!! They are soooo Yummy and Fun to eat!!! 


My friend Crystal brought over these egg cartons when we were doing a serious Bake Fest!! And they have come in so handy ever since. I was able to stuff 18 Strawberries and pop them right into the refrigerator!!



I learned a little trick when it comes to Strawberries…If you wash them, you water log them!! They become soggy and yucky quick! The trick: Wet a damp cloth and clean each one! A tad bit more time consuming but well worth it!!! 

I melted a little over ½ cup of Godiva Milk Chocolate chips in the microwave for about 25 seconds, stir, and another 15 seconds. Spooned chocolate into cut out holes in strawberries, that’s it!! :o)You could also top with a little sea salt or even fresh shredded coconut! 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...