Monday, August 5, 2013

BumpDate: 27 Weeks



How far along: 27 Weeks…13 weeks to Go! (as of last Friday)
Feeling: Fabulous!  

Maternity Clothes: Yes I’ve been having a lot of fun dressing up this Baby Belly!

Sleep: Great. No complaints yet…Other than my nightmare last night about our boat being attacked by a Megalodon in Martha’s Vineyard!!!!  Did I mention its Shark Week on Discovery Channel?!? We LOVE shark week in this house!  


Best moment of the week? Finally finishing Baby Soph’s Nursery! We are so thrilled with the outcome. It’s our little piece of heaven.  Take a peek…
Movement: All. The. Time.  

Food cravings: Usually sweets, Bad I know!  


Food aversions: Nothing


Belly button in or out? In

Rings off or on?: On

Goals for Next Week: Sending in my hospital papers. I had a lot to fill out including my birthing plan. So I have lots of research and lots of filling out to do!

What I miss: Piping hot baths in our Jacuzzi Tub, while drinking Ice Water and watching a movie on Netflix. **All while I text Ralph to bring me Little Chocolates from downstairs.

What I'm looking forward to: My 3rd week of VACATION! I have to be honest I was totally bummed out yesterday that my 2 week vacation was coming to an end…Setting my alarm for 6a.m. was a complete bummer…Then I got a text that my boss decided to stay on vacation for another week! EEEEKKKK So I’m looking forward to completely relaxing and enjoying my surprise week of added vacation oh and SHARK WEEK!!!
  Milestones:  I’m feeling very accomplished actually. This whole “process” has been really smooth. Other than my Glucose Test I had to take (3 hours long) because I failed the 1st on by a couple of points. I HATE needles so I was a big baby, but I did it. I passed the 3 hour with flying colors. Note to Mommy’s to be: Do not eat IceCream Cake the night before your one hour Glucose Test…You will Fail! Hahaha

Thoughts: Looking forward to Fall BIG TIME! Of all the seasons to have a baby I can’t believe we were blessed with fall. She will be having all of her “First” this year! There is something about the holidays and having children that seem so magical. Even though Sophia will be a newborn we are definitely going to start Family Traditions this year! This momma has already called Barnes and Noble trying to buy her “Elf on the Shelf”, yes the woman on the phone laughed and thought it was cute at the same time! Side note: They do not carry them in the Summer…I’ll have to wait! Haha

  I also Joined Top Baby Blogs!! It’s only been a month and I'm already on the Homepage and in the TOP 21!!! You all have been so wonderful voting for me! (Especially my “soon to be” mother in law who votes EVERYDAY!) haha Love you Sharon!  I wish I could thank all of you personally. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. It’s so awesome getting to be a part of the Top Baby blogs on the internet and to be in the top 21 out there is shockingly amazing! You can vote by clicking the link below and clicking the first owl. I really appreciate all the love! 
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

2 comments:

Contemporary Chandeliers said...

A perfect collection of Contemporary Chandeliers Your eye is drawn first to the simplicity of the shapes, and then deeper into the fine details of the design and artistry that make this a truly unique collection.

Energiläckage said...

Awesome !!! Beautiful pictures as always :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...