Sunday, August 18, 2013

BumpDate: 29 Weeks



How far along: 29 Weeks…11 weeks to Go! (as of Friday) 
Feeling: Great!!

Maternity Clothes: Lots of Sundresses still…I may be going shopping as the season changes but we shall see.

Sleep: Still Great! It’s been cooler out and we have the air on so it’s always an icebox in our room. If it’s cold, I sleep great!  

Best moment of the week? Waking up in Ralph’s arms on Sunday! I LOVE the weekends. It’s so nice having nowhere to be and nothing to do. I went to the grocery store on Sunday and premade 12 slow cooker meals for the week! I was in the kitchen preparing for like three hours...but it was so Worth it!! Not having to cook ALL week has been Wonderful. I throw one of the freezer bags into the crockpot before I leave for work and 8 hours later we have Amazing dinners and the house smells wonderful!! Some of our favorites from this week…Chicken Broccoli Alfredo and Pulled BBQ Chicken. Tonight Hearty Beef Stew!

Movement: Yes

Food cravings:  None.


Food aversions: 
None.

Belly button in or out? In.

Rings off or on?: On.

Goals for Next Week: Basement!!

What I miss: Still Hot Baths…Raw Cookie Dough!

What I'm looking forward to: Shannon’s Wedding (again late posting, never posted this on Friday we went Saturday and it was BEAUTIFUL) and the other 2 we have this month…It is certainly wedding season when you have one every single Saturday for a month straight!  My Dad and Annie coming to visit…for a Month! FALL, Decorating, Leaves changing, Apple Picking, Pumpkin Picking and of course the arrival of BABY Sophia! 

Milestones:  Nothing to crazy…Does pampering myself count. I finally got a foil and a haircut, waxed my eyebrows, got lashes, Mani & Pedi and a Facial!!

Thoughts: Just happiness and excitement. Throw in a Nervous first time mom jitter here and there. Here are Some Candid's of Mr. & Mrs. S


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...